Olympic High School
- Construction of additional classroom space will increase the school capacity.
- Update and renovate the auditorium.
Northwest School of the Arts
- Complete renovation of the auditorium, making it performance-worthy and more accessible.
- Comprehensive renovation of a multi-story classroom building.
Nations Ford Elementary School
- Replacement school on the current E.E. Waddell Academy of International Languages campus, which is within the existing Nations Ford attendance boundary.
Ashley Park/Bruns/Walter G. Byers/Reid Park/Westerly Hills Academies
- Second phase of work to complete conversions of each of these former elementary schools to Pre-Kindergarten – 8th grade facilities.
- Upgrades to the core facilities including gymnasium, cafeteria, exploratory and arts classrooms, and technology classrooms.
West Mecklenburg High School
- First phase to enhance Career and Technical Education offerings including automotive, carpentry, culinary, cosmetology and horticulture.
New Pre-Kindergarten – 8th Grade School
- Provide relief for Berryhill School and Reid Park Academy (exact location of school in district 2 TBD).
Central Piedmont Community College
- Project will add 150,000 square-feet of instructional space, including room for another CPCC-CMS middle college.
Click here to view/download District 2 Bond Projects flyer (PDF)