Druid Hills Academy
- Second phase of work to complete conversion of former elementary school to Pre-Kindergarten – 8th grade facility.
- Addition of gymnasium and specialty classrooms, and expansion for dining room.
Garinger High School
- First phase to enhance Career and Technical Education offerings including automotive, carpentry, culinary, cosmetology and horticulture.
Statesville Road Elementary School
- Replacement school most likely built at a nearby site.
Northridge Middle School
- Addition of a 14-classroom building.
Central Piedmont Community College
- Adding 100,000 square-feet of instructional space at CPCC's most crowded campus.
Click here to view/download District 3 Bond Projects flyer (PDF)