Improve infrastructure in established neighborhoods showing signs of distress and emerging high-growth areas in need of connectivity. Infrastructure improvements include sidewalks, bike lanes, street and pedestrian lighting, streetscapes, storm drainage and landscaping.
$29.8 million on this year’s ballot to fund capital projects and address immediate infrastructure needs:
Support Corridors of Opportunity and invest in the six corridors: Beatties Ford/Rozzelles Ferry, Central/Albemarle, Freedom/Wilkinson, I-85/West Sugar Creek, North Tryon/Graham and West Boulevard.
- Intersection enhancements, sidewalks and safety improvements
- Learn more about Corridors of Opportunity by visiting the City of Charlotte website
Support the workforce and business development by improving infrastructure, promoting public/private partnerships and providing more mobility options:
- Connect streets, sidewalks, trails and bike lanes
- Ballantyne Reimagined infrastructure
- Innovation District infrastructure
- Applied Innovation Corridor in University City infrastructure
To learn more about the city’s Capital Investment Plan and bonds projects, please, click here.